Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas!!!!


We had such a wonderful Christmas. It was so nice being so close to our family this year. Our Christmas festivities started out with dinner at my grandparents house on Christmas eve (this has been a tradition ever since I can remember). After dinner some of the grandkids and great-grandkids told the Christmas story...

then it was time for presents...all of us (my grandparents children and grandchildren) put together a scrapbook for my grandparents


the kids could hardly wait for Christmas but they were so exhausted from all the activities on Christmas eve that they slept in. I finally had to wake them at 8:45 am. The second they were awake they couldn't get downstairs fast enough to see if Santa had come. They were both so excited...

little sis was this excited about every gift she opened. It was so much fun to watch her...
and she just loves her little kitchen santa brought her. She has been cooking morning, noon, and night since christmas...
big bro really wanted a race car track so he was thrilled when he opened his last present and it was just what he wanted...
I wasn't quite sure about this gift but I guess santa thought he could handle it...he will be wearing full body armor when he goes outside to use it...
after opening presents at our house it was off to my moms for Christmas brunch and more presents of course...

I love Christmas! And Christmas with children is simply the best!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

that kitchen looks awesome!