Baby sis was blessed last sunday...she looked so cute in her blessing dress. Thanks to our family and friends for making this day so special. Here is our little princess that we are so blessed to have in our family.
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
these are adorable! i love the detail in the last two.. but i think i would flip the last one upside down... what do u think?
She is SOOO cute! I can't believe I"ve never seen her! I just got back from New York. We went to go swimming and the pool was NASTY. I'm hoping they clean it asap so we can go swimming. Let me know when you're free!
4 comments:
these are adorable! i love the detail in the last two.. but i think i would flip the last one upside down... what do u think?
She is so adorable. You do such a great job doing pics.
She is SOOO cute! I can't believe I"ve never seen her! I just got back from New York. We went to go swimming and the pool was NASTY. I'm hoping they clean it asap so we can go swimming. Let me know when you're free!
She is so darling. I love her little dress and bracelet, too cute! Hope you guys are doing good.
Post a Comment