skip to main | skip to sidebar

i spy with my little eye...

Sunday, November 23, 2008

for "J"...
just a few...more to come...
I love the girls smiles in this one...you can tell they LOVE their dad!
Posted by my little eye at 2:42 AM

1 comment:

Julie said...

Thanks T! I love them. Thanks for sharing your talent and creativity with us. Your wonderful!

November 23, 2008 at 10:34 AM

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ▼  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ▼  November (2)
      • for "J"...just a few...more to come... I love the...
      • for M... here are just a few. I hope you like th...
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ►  2007 (54)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (11)
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)