Friday, January 9, 2009

baby sis...

i wanted to get some pictures of baby sis sitting up before she can crawl away from me...i should have taken these about 3 weeks ago because now she is just about ready to crawl. Everytime I would set her down she would almost immediately go to her hands and knees. I can't believe she is already 7 months old. At 7 months she has her two bottom teeth, she is almost crawling, she loves to wrap her arms around my neck, grab my hair, and bury her face in my neck, she lets out loud (and I mean LOUD) screams, she does NOT love baby food (she will eat a few bites and then start spitting it out. She is so fun. Big brother now will pick her up and carry her around the house (he is such a big help). Here a some pictures of her (not sure why her skin looks gray, it doen't look that way on my computer just on blogger)



10 comments:

Anonymous said...

great job tenealej!!! i LOVE the middle one. it's perfect! C is so dang cute. i can't believe how big she is too!!!

Amanda said...

SO CUTE! I love the middle pic, her facial expression is adorable. I can't believe she is already 7 months too! I told Heath, I loved how C. just smiles and smiles when you look at her. She is a sweet baby, I had fun seeing her and the kiddos over Christmas.

Natalie said...

How CUTE!!! I love them!! And Jill and Ry's pics turned out awesome!! I am glad the hat & scarf are coming in handy!!

Lisa said...

Awww, she's one of those scrumptiously cute babies that you can't help but want to just pick up and love on. What a fun stage!

Marni said...

She's just so beautiful! :)

Christy said...

Cute Pictures! Your baby is getting so big! She has the prettiest blue eyes! The pics of your brother and sis-in-law look great, too!

Tara said...

ADORABLE!! I just love her little chubby cheeks! We'll miss you in St. George but you better be to the next girls weekend;)

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness... she's so cute! we need a play day

Jen said...

She is so cute!! I hat how fast they grow.

Kel said...

those are awsome. i love the bright colors agianst her perfect skin. Thank you so much again for coming over I really apprecitate allyou guys did.