Twin Boys...
Congratulations to my brother and sister-in-law on the birth of their twin boys ("J" and "J"). They are so cute! 5 lbs 11 oz and 6 lbs 4 oz. My sister- in- law is amazing. She carried these little ones all the way to her induction date and had a smooth delivery.
T said he could hold them all day and he is so happy to finally have boy cousins on my side of the family
We are so excited for you!
2 comments:
Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful! I am sad we can't hold them for awhile...:( Cute pic's of your kids with them, I'm excited for T too to finally have some boys in the family! :) Can't wait to see the pic's you take of these babes....
I ♥ TWINS... and Can't wait to see them- next time your all at your mom's call me... oh and I ♥ the fact that you finally blogged again.
Post a Comment