Sunday, June 3, 2007

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I can't believe big bro is 5 years old. He was so excited about his birthday. We started the day with his soccer game where he scored a goal (he was so excited). He couldn't wait to get home to open his presents and eat some cake. We sang to him and he blew out candles 3 different times during the day. Later in the afternoon he went to a birthday party of one of his school friends, then he went to some other friends house to play, and then I took him to the disney store where he picked out a toy and used the money his great-grandparents gave to him for his birthday.
He had a great day and this was just the beginning...his birthday party is next week! Here are just a few snapshots of the day...




my attempt at a treasure chest birthday cake...


he can't wait to have a water fight with his dad

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that cake is awesome!

Andy said...

Love that cake! And I will leave you with a quote from my mother. Spoken to me just after telling her I had purchased a water gun for Boo. Incidentally, one that was MUCH smaller than the one in your pictures.

"You will live to regret that decision".

Good luck

acte gratuit said...

Very cool cake!!! I'm so happy you're blogging!!!