We packed in so many events this weekend and we had such a great time. Here are some pictures that captured just a few of the things we did...
We celebrated R's graduation at a fabulous dinner party at the home of the chairman he works with. It was held in his (the chairman's) backyard which overlooked the ocean. This first picture show the incredible view we had. It was such a wonderful evening!

I snagged one of these great bright yellow chairs to take a few pictures of the kids. Big Bro. was not interested in pictures at all (hence not one picture of him), but little sis was quite cooperative...
One of the best parts of the weekend was that grandma and grandpa were here to celebrate with us. Here is one of little sis with grandma...

Another very exciting part of the weekend was going to the airshow. It was awesome! The blue angels were absolutely amazing. I definately recommend seeing an airshow once in your lifetime. These first few photos R took and he did a great job...

This picture R captured on accident. He was focusing on one plane and happened to press the shutter-release button as another plane, coming from the opposite direction, met the first plane...awesome picture!! (I didn't realize what was happening until it was almost over. The two planes were coming right at each other, and both turned at the last second to miss each other)

Another very exciting part of the weekend was going to the airshow. It was awesome! The blue angels were absolutely amazing. I definately recommend seeing an airshow once in your lifetime. These first few photos R took and he did a great job...

This picture R captured on accident. He was focusing on one plane and happened to press the shutter-release button as another plane, coming from the opposite direction, met the first plane...awesome picture!! (I didn't realize what was happening until it was almost over. The two planes were coming right at each other, and both turned at the last second to miss each other)








4 comments:
Great pictures! You know you really picked a bad time to bid farewell. Somehow I think leaving New England in November would feel much more tempting.
I'm freaking out that you're leaving so soon! Nooooooo!!! Can you come over on Sunday???
I'm freaked out that you're gone!
:( We miss you guys!!!
I know you just moved and all, but we really need a new post from you!!! (And Jen, for that matter!)
Whaaa... We miss you!
Post a Comment