Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Pirates...

Before we left New England we went on a pirate adventure that I must say was quite impressive. If any of you are ever in Plymouth and looking for something to do with kids, I highly recommend the pirate adventure ship. Big bro. had the time of his life. The adventure started with some pirate attire...



we then sailed out to an enemy ship where the kids had to fight off the (scary looking) enemy pirate in order to get the treasure chest...


the enemy tried with all his might but the kid pirates managed to get the treasure...


after the treasure hunt the captain of the ship took the kids out to a lobster trap and the kids got to pull the lobster trap onto the ship. He opened the lobster cage and found 3 lobsters and 5 crab. Big bro. was lucky enough to get to put rubber bands on the lobsters claws (I had a great picture of this but I just deleted it ARRRRR...)

what a fun adventure...

2 comments:

Andy said...

This is me..."T looks just like her Mom in that picture...no, that is her Mom. Or is it?" You are BOTH hotties.

Anonymous said...

cute!