Before church today I took some pics of the kids all dressed up. They were both so happy and so cooperative. We have been having quite the time trying to get big bro. to go to primary by himself. For the past 4 weeks either R or I have had to sit right next to him the entire time. Today I was giving the R.S. lesson and R was out of town so he had no choice but to go to primary by himself. There were a few tears but he did it! I was so proud of him and he was so proud of himself. Hopefully next week he will do it again...
this first pic. little sis' face is a bit out of focus but I still like it


I love this one...

and this one...


2 comments:
Your kids look so cute!! Just yesterday Alyssa told me how much she missed Trace.
We got a new presidency on Sunday...
Jennifer Coates - pres.
Jennifer Tate - 1st coun.
Jennifer Mouritsen - 2nd coun.
Me - still secretary
I think I should change my name to Jennifer.
TeNeale,
I am so impressed with your talent of taking pictures. I wish we lived closer so you could take some photos of my kids. Zoe was the same way entering Kindergarten. Smooth the first few days, and then she realized she has to go everyday and she wasn't too keen on that idea. Things are better now. Take care,
Post a Comment