TROUBLES...
I am having some major issues with trying to get my computer set up. We unpacked all of the boxes that were labled "computer" but no where in the boxes were the cables that connect the hard drive to the monitor. You would think when the moving company was boxing up our stuff they would put all of the computer items in the same box but NOOOO! When Rustin disassembled the computer he wrapped up the the computer cords and sat them on top of the computer so they would get packed together but no such luck. I have been searching through boxes for days but so far nothing has shown up. I guess I may just have to break down and go buy new ones.
In other troubles our Honda Pilot arrived with major scratches all over the hood and roof and a few on the sides. I was sick inside. The accord arrived without a scratch, of course it would have to be the newer car with the problems. The last few days I have spent filling out claim forms and taking the pilot to get estimates. One gentleman at one of the auto-body shops said he just fixed a car with a similar problem, he explained that most likely our car was on the top rack of the moving truck and the truck went under some low-lying branches on a tree and the branches caused the scratches on the car.
Other than a few troubles we are all doing well. The kids love seeing their grandparents each day (we are still living with my parents because the condo isn't quite ready yet--we will hopefully be moved in at the end of the week). Every morning when little sis wakes up she says "I wuv my gamma" it brings a smile to my face each day.
Sorry no pictures yet...hopefully soon!
Wednesday, July 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
OH NO! Not the Pilot! I'm sick for you. You'd think they'd be able to get your car there in one piece as that's what they DO FOR A LIVING!
We miss you.
So sorry about your car, what a hassle. I admit I kind of laughed when I pictured you guys digging around in all of your boxes looking for a couple of cords, but only because we have done the same thing. I can't wait to see more pictures...
Oh and also. Did I ever tell you how the moving guys packed my toiled brushes in the quilts? Gaaag! So I wouldn't count on stellar reasoning skills from them if I were you.
Post a Comment