Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Sorry...
Sorry about the lack of new posts. Our furniture just arrived yesterday and we have yet to set up our computer. We are all doing well. R just started work yesterday and was excited about it!! He feels a little overwhelmed learning the computer system and learning how the office runs but that will just take a little time. The kids have loved being at grandma's (of course, they get whatever they want) and I am excited just to have all of my belongings in one place again. Hopefully in a few more days I will have my computer so I can upload all of my pictures. The last few days we were on the east coast we spent alot of time at the beach and I can't wait to share the pictures (I miss the beach already and we have only been here a week). We miss you all...

4 comments:

DianeM said...

I'm glad you guys made is safely. Can't wait to see the cute pics!

Andy said...

We miss you.

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your pictures. I also have a couple more videos I need to post, the girls love watching them, although it makes all of us a little sad.

Andy said...

It's rude enough that you up and left town. At least post a tease or two here will ya?