Last weekend my mom and I along with my sister-in-law and my aunt went on a little shopping spree and boy did we have fun!! Here are a couple of the items I picked up...
first, a darling fairy costume for little sis (I think this may have to be her Halloween costume). She was thrilled to put it on but quickly got tired of the wings (before I bought it I knew she wouldn't keep the wings on but I just had to get it. I did however manage to snap a few photos before the wings came off)








4 comments:
those are by far the BEST photos you have taken yet!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm ALWAYS a fan of a great tutu! How did you get that great black background?
I love the fairy pictures, her hair seems to be getting curlier (and cuter).
Hooray for vintage planes and tutu's!!! Jen's right...those are some great pics!
Post a Comment