Monday, September 24, 2007

Stinkin' cute...
Surprise "M" (oh wait, not much of a surprise anymore)...Last week I was so excited to take some pictures of one of my best friends kids. She has a cute boy "R" and adorable twin girls "S" and "S". The twins are usually so happy, in fact, I had never heard them cry until our little photo shoot...they obviously did not like me or my camera in their faces...I did however manage to get a few pics of them...

first up, big bro. "R"




next up, "S" who wanted nothing to do with me...she just wanted to be held by "nana"



finally, "S" who was not quite sure about me at first but warmed up by the end...






and, the twins with their darling cousin....they were born just 3 days apart...
hope you had a great birthday "M", I can't wait to get together on tuesday!

2 comments:

DianeM said...

Your pictures just get better and better. Sad you're not here to practice on my kiddos!

Anonymous said...

these are great teneale! i bet her mom is thrilled:-)