Thursday, October 11, 2007

Biking...
Little sis' just mastered riding a big girl bike. It took alot of practice but she finally got the hang of the pedaling motion. She is so proud of herself and my back is so relieved that I no longer have to bend over to put my hand on her foot to help her pedal the bike the entire length of the street...

5 comments:

DianeM said...

She looks so big and so cute! Alyssa was practicing her letter sounds yesterday. When she came to the "tr" sound, I had her think of a word. Can you guess what word she used? We miss you guys.

acte gratuit said...

And when we got out the Halloween costumes, Sam saw the pirate one and said "Dat TWACE!?!?"

So we all miss you!!! Can Lil Sis come teach Sam how to pedal???

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! can u come teach s now? she sits on it for about 10 seconds and then is bored and wants off. see u guys soon:-)

Lisa said...

Cute pictures, I can't believe how big she is getting. Now you can all go bike riding together.

Unknown said...

cute bike!