skip to main | skip to sidebar

i spy with my little eye...

Monday, October 8, 2007

Just playin' around...

today I was just messing around with the different settings on my camera...

+

Posted by my little eye at 8:50 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Blog Archive

  • ►  2010 (10)
    • ►  September (1)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (1)
    • ►  February (2)
  • ►  2009 (22)
    • ►  December (1)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ►  October (2)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (2)
    • ►  May (5)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  January (3)
  • ►  2008 (39)
    • ►  December (2)
    • ►  November (2)
    • ►  October (6)
    • ►  September (3)
    • ►  August (4)
    • ►  July (4)
    • ►  June (3)
    • ►  May (1)
    • ►  April (2)
    • ►  March (4)
    • ►  February (6)
    • ►  January (2)
  • ▼  2007 (54)
    • ►  December (3)
    • ►  November (4)
    • ▼  October (11)
      • FAMILY...I took some pictures of my sister-in-law...
      • Tutu...I am a little obsessed with tutu's recentl...
      • Fall Fun... We have been to the pumpkin patch two...
      • family...I took some pictures of my brother and hi...
      • cute, cute kiddos...this little family is so cute....
      • blame my sister...These are the CUTEST little girl...
      • Biking...Little sis' just mastered riding a big g...
      • Just playin' around...today I was just messing aro...
      • little miss "M"... Last week I met a wonderful pho...
      • My garage...I found this great photo idea from the...
      • What's better than picking apples in New England? ...
    • ►  September (9)
    • ►  August (6)
    • ►  July (6)
    • ►  June (9)
    • ►  May (6)