Sunday, November 25, 2007

DISNEYLAND!!!
We spent last week in disneyland with my family and had such a great time! I have such wonderful memories of our family vacations to disneyland so it was so fun to take my kids to the place I loved as a child. Big bro and little sis had such a great time, as did the rest of us. Big bro was quite the little dare devil, which really surprised me. He went on all of the big rides that he could including splash mountain, thunder mountain, indiana jones, matterhorn, and the hollywood tower of terror. I remember being in 6th grade and crying because I didn't want to go on space mountain. Big bro is only 5 and not only did he go on these rides but he loved them!
Little sis's favorite ride was "It's a small world" and she loved the parades. (I didn't realize that alot of the little kids rides are dark inside and that scared her a little). She also liked seeing all the characters but didn't like getting too close to them. We had such a great time and made so many lasting memories. Just walking down main street in disneyland puts a smile on my face.
my brothers and their cute spouses who went with us...
one of the highlights of our trip was having breakfast with the characters...there were about 6 characters at the breakfast who would walk around to each table so the kids could get their pictures with them

our cute little minnie
definately a highlight for big bro.

big bro loved the ride star tours and thought the jedi training show was awesome...
after watching the jedi training show he was determined to get a darth vader costume
little sis loved the princesses and picked out a snow white costume for herself...I was equally excited about the snow white costume and we bought it for her but when we went to put it on her she refused to wear it

"bugs life" show at california adventure park...it was so great. Definatley something you have to experience yourself
waiting for the disneyland Christmas parade to start (it was so fun seeing disneyland all decorated for the holidays)

the funniest picture I have...this ride is called "screamin'" it is a roller coaster where you begin from a dead stop and then accelerate soooo fast it takes your breath away
We had such a great trip. Thanks to my family who made this trip so special. We are already planning when we can go back. It truely is a magical place!

5 comments:

DianeM said...

So that's where you've been... Lucky! Looks like you had a great time.

Anonymous said...

Looks like you had so much fun. Annabelle keeps telling me we are going to disney land, and I have to say, no dear, we're going to Oklahoma...

Anonymous said...

looks so fun teneale!!

Andy said...

Looks like so much fun! I can't wait to take Boo for the first time.

I still like your last roller coaster picture best though.

DianeM said...

Hey there, I need your address for a Christmas card. Will you e-mail it to me?

dianeskee@yahoo.com

Diane