Last weekend I took this picture of "R's" family. It is so fun living so close to all of them. Big bro. and little sis love their cousins and they have so much fun playing with them. It is good to be home!
Hello! Your pictures are all SO cute!! Sometime (if you don't mind) I would LOVE for you to take pictures of our family. They are seriously so stinkin' cute. You should start charging people. :) Also, your kids looked so cute on Halloween! I'm sad I didn't get to see them. They are adorable! Hope to see you soon!!
1 comment:
Hello! Your pictures are all SO cute!! Sometime (if you don't mind) I would LOVE for you to take pictures of our family. They are seriously so stinkin' cute. You should start charging people. :) Also, your kids looked so cute on Halloween! I'm sad I didn't get to see them. They are adorable! Hope to see you soon!!
Post a Comment