Oh what fun...
We had a great New Years Day! We spent the afternoon being pulled behind my dad's 4-wheeler on a sled. Big bro. had so much fun but little sis wanted nothing to do with the sled. She was content just playing in the snow. After sledding we had hot muffins with hot chocolate and then went to a movie. We ended the day watching a football game on grandpa's big screen TV. It was a wonderful start to a new year!




3 comments:
Looks like so much fun. I hope you guys had a great holiday,
hey I am getting ready to call you today. have sad news though...since he is a student they monitor how many he can purchase and since he bought mine... :( SO SORRY! Maybe we can find someone else!
Oh TeNeale...I was hoping I'd see you. unless it's the next version of it he can't buy it again And there is no next version until maybe next year or more and he'll be graduated. We need to find someone else. In the mean time you need to come over. Also, I can't wait to see those amazing shots you took of the twins...did you print them?
Post a Comment