Monday, April 21, 2008

Senior Pictures...
My sister-in-laws sister "D" asked if I would take her senior pictures for her. She was so easy to photograph...she is beautiful and takes great photos...I had so much fun "D" thanks for letting me practice on you...here are just a few...



8 comments:

Kel said...

Wow Teneale those are really good. The backround was really cool!

Anonymous said...

these are great!!! i really love the first one!!!

Tonya said...

I'm so glad you finally changed your post! ha ha. I've missed seeing you. Yucky weather! I'm still really bummed you guys are moving, but really excited for you also. Let me know when I can help you pack. :) Let's get together when it's warm again!

Tonya said...

BTW I really wish I had more time with you to learn your photography tricks, you're so good!

Natalie said...

Those turned out sooooo cute!!! You are so good at doing pics...

Amanda said...

Great pic's, you do a great job. She is so beautiful!

Emily said...

Great pictures!

Jen said...

Hey there It's Jen P. I found your blog through Amanda's:) you take such good pics!! I was wondering if you could take some of Ryker this summer? after the baby and all.