Easter Weekend...
My mom and my aunt had an easter egg hunt for their grandkids on sat.morning. They put so much work into this easter egg hunt and the kids absolutely loved it (so did the adults). To start off each child decorated their own easter pail...here are the finished easter pails
next up was the easter egg hunt, as you can see they filled their pails...
big bro. had to empty his pail to check out each item he had found...
after the easter egg hunt all the kids colored easter eggs...

the afternoon ended roasting hot dogs and marshmallows for lunch
It was a perfect day. I love that my kids have so much fun with their cousins. It is so fun to be so close to them!!! Thanks so much Mom andAunt Collette for making this day so much fun!!

It was a perfect day. I love that my kids have so much fun with their cousins. It is so fun to be so close to them!!! Thanks so much Mom andAunt Collette for making this day so much fun!!
5 comments:
Teneale, I have a blog now. So you will have to check it out when ya get a sec. Everyone is doing it so thought I would give it a shot!
The easter pics turned out cute!
That looks like it was way more fun then Thanksgiving Point for Easter.
What a fun Easter day!! THey look so cute, they are both so photogenic!!!
Hey! I thought I commented on this a while ago. sorry! How are you? I feel like I haven't seen you forever. We've been sick here, so we've stayed indoors as much as possible. Ugh, See you sunday!
Your mom and aunt are so cute! It looks like a fun day. How are you feeling? I haven't seen you for a long time. We should get together soon. Your pictures are darling of your kids. You are so talented!
Post a Comment