UPDATE...
After 10 years of marriage we finally purchased our first home!!! Hooray!!! The past few weeks have been a bit crazy trying to get everything ready to move but I am happy to report that we moved in this past weekend and most of the boxes are unpacked. A big thank you to my parents, two of my brothers and my father-in-law for helping us move. We couldn't have done it without your help. The kids are so excited to have their own bedrooms and to have a yard to run around and play in!
In other news I am due in 4 weeks but the doctor said he will induce me in 3 weeks if I would like to. I just need to finish getting the baby stuff washed and put away and we need to think of a name for this little girl and then she can come anytime.
Our internet will be set up next week sometime so hopefully I can post a few pics then.
Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
Congrats on the new house. I want to see pictures!
I can't believe that baby is coming in a few weeks. Good luck!
Speaking of...we were JUST talking about you tonight! (Emily, Diane, and I ditched the kids to go see Nathan Craven's Master's Thesis Project.)
Congratulations! Can't wait to see pictures! :)
We are so excited for you. I can't wait to see it all put together. You've done a great job so far. How fun :) Congratulations!!!!!
That is awesome that you got moved in and everything put together... I am sorry that I wasn't around to help you move stuff otherwise I would have been there to help... But, we still haven't seen it so hopefully we can get up there soon to check it out!
Congratulations on the house, it sounds like the timing was perfect. I want to see some pictures too.
Can't wait to see your pictures, oh wait, I'll just stop by sometime:) Let's do lunch soon, I'm so excited to see the new place!
I am so happy for your family! I am sure they are bouncing off those freshly painted walls! Let me know if there is anything I can do to help. (Even if it is getting away from the unpacking to go to lunch)
I am so excited for you! What a fun time in your life. A new house and a new baby to put in your new house. I can't wait to see them both!
How exciting! We will ave to come see when things settle down. Let me know when the babe gets here!
Post a Comment