Toilet Papering...
The past week my kids have really had to entertain themselves while I unpacked boxes and organized a house. I have felt a bit rushed in this process because I really want everything in its place before the baby comes. Just a few days ago I was busy organizing and the kids were upstairs playing. I could hear them running back and forth and giggling and I remember thinking "the kids are playing so good together" (which should have been my first clue that they were up to something). When I finally went upstairs to check on them this is what I found...
they were toilet papering the inside of my house... I had just bought a 24 roll pack of toilet paper and they managed to spread about 20 rolls of the 24 through the entire upstairs of the house. I was mad for about 5 seconds and then found it quite funny (although I didn't let them know that). Of course big bro. said it was little sis's idea and he claimed she made most of the mess but I didn't quite believe him. I told him he had to re-roll the toilet paper but that only lasted about 10 seconds and then we decided putting it in bags was a faster, easier approach that he and little sis could do all by themselves.
I wasn't about to throw away 20 rolls of toilet paper so we will now be using toilet paper from a bag instead of toilet paper on a roll...

10 comments:
That is soooo funny! I love it! Who would think that t.p. could be so amusing??
tee hee hee! Pretty darn funny! When you're all settled, I want to see some pictures of your new home!
:)
OH! From the sacks all lined up, to their faces in that first picture. This. Is most definately a 10 on my humor scale.
Yeah, I know, it's funny when it's somebody ELSE fishing TP out of a sack on the bathroom floor for a year. pfffft!
TOO funny!
And to think he just finished Kindergarten- what more fun ideas will he come up with as he gets older:) I am laughing SO hard right now, just imagining using your bathroom with a bag of toilet paper sitting there knowing the reason why! Priceless story!!
That is funny!!! kids will do the cutest things even though it might make you crazy ha ??
oh my gosh that is SOOOOOOO Funny!
Glad you could laugh! What else can you do?? Sure missed seeing your faces at church, but glad things are moving along with unpacking and the baby! Take care!
That is to funny!!! I had to call T in here to show him. He laughed at the sacks. Its amazing the things they come up with.
That is hilarious! Kids are so creative. At times like that I just have to remind myself that I love Luke more than my toilet paper. ha ha. I want to come see your house soon! The last two weeks have been nuts, but I"m hoping it calms down now. Let's plan a day soon. HOw are you feeling???
Hi this is Tonya's friend Suzette( I have meet you a few times). I love to check out the pictures you take. This was so Hilarious that I just HAD to comment. Ps good idea with making them put it into the bags, I would totally used it too(TP is pricey)
Post a Comment