Wednesday, September 10, 2008

3 Months...
Wow! I can't believe baby sis is already 3 months old. She is getting so chubby and she is so much fun. I love to talk to her and watch her little mouth move and listen to the little gooing sounds that come out as she tries to talk back to me. She loves to be held...when she has had enough of lying on her own she screams but the second I pick her up she is content. She loves it if you sing to her..she will smile so big when her brother and sister sing to her. She still is not sleeping through the night but we are down to 1 feeding in the middle of the night which is so nice. She has also just started rolling to her back when I put her on her belly (which made these pictures difficult because the second I would put her on her belly she would roll to her back). She is growing up way to fast...

9 comments:

acte gratuit said...

I have never wanted to squeeze, pinch and kiss a baby so badly as I do right now.

I'm going to get Gabe out of bed. He's not nearly as chubalicious, but he'll have to do.

Anonymous said...

she is so cute. this is a great pic!!! i can't believe she is already rolling over. love the hat too!!

SKH said...

She is sooo cute! I love love love baby chub! We missed you the other night, we will have to do it again!

Tonya said...

She is WAY too stinkin' cute...We need to get together soon!

Amanda said...

Sooo cute, I can't believe she is 3 months old already either. She is such a good and easy-going baby. Love her to death!

Lisa said...

She is just gorgeous, great picture!

Tara said...

I wished my rolls looked as cute and adorable as hers:) She is changing so much, I can't believe it's been three months! Love the flower in her hat!

Kel said...

Oh she is too cute! I love the chub! She looks like she is just made for posinf for pictures!

Kel said...

Oh she is too cute! I love the chub! She looks like she is just made for posinf for pictures!