It's Official...
little sis is finally potty trained. HOORAY!!! I attempted potty training her several times (too many to count) and she just would not do it. I decided that sooner or later she would decide to do it on her own and that is exactly what happened. A friend let us borrow the movie "potty power" and she watched it over and over and by the end of the week she decided she was going to be a big girl and she started potting in the toliet and that was it. It has been three weeks now with zero accidents. The only problem now is that she remembers everything I ever bribed her with. She keeps saying "mom you remember you told me I could have a cinderella costume when I was potty trained..." "mom you remember you told me I could have a leapster when I was potty trained..." "mom you remember you said I could sign up for gymnastics when I was potty trained..." and the list goes on and on. I took her shopping last week to pick out a cinderella costume for her reward for being potty trained so hopefully she will stop reminding me of all the things I said she could have...

8 comments:
YEAH!!!! She looks so cute in that costume (and so grown up!! Where did your little girl go?) I'm so glad she's potty trained, hopefully it will encourage Anabell to go on the potty now.
Love the pic with her looking at her shoes :)
Good job lil sis!!! And she looks like a perfect little princess in that costume, I love the picture of her holding the dress up to see the shoes- so cute!!!
I love it! Now you have to help me. I hate potty training. There is never one trick for every child. You would think by the fourth I would have it down. I love the costume. Just think, you could talk her into being that for Halloween!
Oh that is awsome. Isn't it funny when they are ready they will do it! What a releif! Tell her way to go, and I think she should be Cinderella for Halloween she looks sooooo cute!
You are my inspiration... We are struggling with the potty training. I'll need to get that movie.
Congratulations to both of you! That second picture is to die for, she's so cute.
Yeah !! that's awsome. They do need to be ready,Ryker is potty trained to!! I can't believe how nice it really is when they finally figure it out.....I just sold my 3 packages of diapers to Hollie Yes!!
I just ordered that dvd from amazon....I hope it works some magic for Preston too! :)
Post a Comment