They are the cutest family ever! And you did a great job taking these photos, I love the B&W ones. I need to make a trip up so you can take some of Anabell for our Christmas card. I practice with my camera here and there, but I'm still not any good. Did you go sit with that Photographer? You'll have to let me know how it was and share tips! I'll have to show you some digi-scrapbooking in exchange!! :)
1 comment:
They are the cutest family ever! And you did a great job taking these photos, I love the B&W ones. I need to make a trip up so you can take some of Anabell for our Christmas card. I practice with my camera here and there, but I'm still not any good.
Did you go sit with that Photographer? You'll have to let me know how it was and share tips! I'll have to show you some digi-scrapbooking in exchange!! :)
Post a Comment