Decisions...
Ever since I moved into my house I have wanted to get some pics of my kids to hang on the wall of my "green room." I finally got some pictures that I like but now I am having a hard time choosing which I like the best. What do you think??? I will be blowing these up to around 16x20 size...
1
1

2
1

1
2
11 comments:
So cute. Did your couch come yet?
They're all great! I think I like the 2nd one of each.
2 for T. 2 for L. and 1 for C.... that's my vote
1,2,2. But thet are all darling! Good luck!
I like 2 2 2. What beautiful kids. So cute!
My vote is also 2,2,2 but you really can't go wrong, huh? Hope all is well with you and your cute family. Alyssa still talks about and misses T. She wanted to invite him to her party next week.
2, 2 and 1 but they're all cute! That will look great!
I vote for 2,2,and 1 also. They are such cuties!
Those are awsome! I like the fisrt one of Trace, and the second one of each of the girls!
Very Cute!
So Cute!! I like the #2 on each one.
They are all beautiful...especially that last one with your baby! She has very squishable cheeks!! :)
Post a Comment