these twins are the sweetest babies ever...thanks K and C for letting me take these. I am so happy everyone is doing well!
here is little sis weighing 4 lbs...it is amazing how little she is and when she was born she was 1
pound smaller
here is little brother... he is now 6 lbs but was only 4 lbs when he was born wow, 2 lbs makes a big difference. little brother looks so big compared to little sis
You are amazing TeNeale, I can't thank you enough for coming right to my house, they are awsome I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and can't wait to see the rest. Thank you SOOO much! You really don't know the gift you have for this photo thing, they are awsome!
The last two photos are beautiful. I can just feel how amazing these little souls are by looking at these last two photos. And to imagine what a life ahead they will have together! You really captured something beautiful.
10 comments:
i love them teneale!!!!
you are an awesome photographer!! I love "R" in her dad's hands. The one with them naked by each other really shows how much difference 2lbs makes.
Aren't they the cutest little things ever... they all look great TeNeale. I love the one with "R and C".
You are amazing TeNeale, I can't thank you enough for coming right to my house, they are awsome I LOVE LOVE LOVE them and can't wait to see the rest. Thank you SOOO much! You really don't know the gift you have for this photo thing, they are awsome!
Oh they are so CUTE!!! I'm sure you had so much fun with those little ones
They are so cute what little angels... You do such an a good Job!!
Great pics! Such tiny and precious little babies!
The last two photos are beautiful. I can just feel how amazing these little souls are by looking at these last two photos. And to imagine what a life ahead they will have together! You really captured something beautiful.
By the way that last comment was by me-Daina.
LOVE THE LIGHTING and I am loving you work! I hope you are doing great! :D
Post a Comment