Sunday, April 19, 2009

T...
T is growing up so fast. I had to bribe him to get these pictures but I am so glad I did because I love them!




8 comments:

Kel said...

oh TeNeale ho looks like he should be going out on a date! Time just flies by anymore! Great pictures! You should love them. Lily's are darling to she looks like she is a little poser in every shot! Very cute!

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh he is getting so big!

Christy said...

TeNeale,
Your son looks so grown up! Those are very handsome pictures of him. The pictures of your niece are way cute!!

Lisa said...

Wow, what a good looking little man you've got there! He's growing up so quickly.

Daina said...

Looks a lot like Rustin!

Unknown said...

love the pics! I know how hard it is to get him to smile at the camera. It must have been a good bribe!

Tonya said...

We miss you guys! I want to come see you soon, let me know when you're available!

Raquel said...

SO HANDSOME