Here are my good friends from New England. It was so good to see you...thank you for inviting us to "Tiney's" big day! Here are just a few...hope you like them...
Since I was there, I am especially impressed with the photos you captured. :) You are very taelnted. The pictures turned out great, despite the cold rain and a tempermental 3 year old. I hope you didn't get sick from being cold and wet. Amy (Boo's aunt)
4 comments:
Thank you SO much! They are beautiful! And you got drenched in the process. Double thanks for that.
These pictures look great! I love the last one of Boo.
Since I was there, I am especially impressed with the photos you captured. :) You are very taelnted. The pictures turned out great, despite the cold rain and a tempermental 3 year old. I hope you didn't get sick from being cold and wet.
Amy (Boo's aunt)
These are gorgeous! You have a great talent!
Post a Comment