Wow, TeNeale you Have been busy! All the pics are so good. I am little partial to the the twins though, they turned out awsome can't wait to see them, thanks again! Love Kel
She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe she is graduating either.Great pic's, you are so good!! I may have you snap a few of Ava while I'm up next week?
These are FABULOUS LOVE the lighting
TeNeale,I was wondering if I could talk you into doing some family pictures for me sometime this fall?Email me at clhansen88@gmail.comThanks, TeNeale!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, TeNeale you Have been busy! All the pics are so good. I am little partial to the the twins though, they turned out awsome can't wait to see them, thanks again!
Love Kel
She is gorgeous!!! I can't believe she is graduating either.
Great pic's, you are so good!! I may have you snap a few of Ava while I'm up next week?
These are FABULOUS LOVE the lighting
TeNeale,
I was wondering if I could talk you into doing some family pictures for me sometime this fall?
Email me at clhansen88@gmail.com
Thanks, TeNeale!
Post a Comment