We had family pictures taken in July and I am now just getting around to posting some of them. I LOVE the way they turned out. Some of kids pictures are priceless to me. A big thanks to Angie who took our amazing pictures!
All of those pictures are so cute. I haven't seen a recent picture of your baby girl, she so precious and looks so much like you:) They're all growing up so fast. We are coming to utah this Christmas, if you guys are around we'd love to get together.
10 comments:
Love the pictures and the colors - very cute!!
Love the pictures! Your kids are so cute!
AHHHHH! They are priceless! All of them, you guys are all so photogenic!!! I love the one with you and Rustin!
OH MY GOSH! I love them! All of them! Congrats, and thanks for posting them. I'd wondered how they turned out.
So Cute Teneale!! Your kids are so cute!
So cute. Love those yellow shoes.
Love them... especially the one of trace!
Sooooo cute, I'm glad you posted them!
way cute, i love the background in all of them. looks like a fun place.
All of those pictures are so cute. I haven't seen a recent picture of your baby girl, she so precious and looks so much like you:) They're all growing up so fast. We are coming to utah this Christmas, if you guys are around we'd love to get together.
Post a Comment