Wednesday, September 2, 2009

"C" Kisses...

C started giving kisses a few months ago and it cracks me up! She has the best pucker I have seen. Whenever she says bye to anyone she will wave and then pucker her lips to give kisses. I did my best to try to capture her puckered lips...






I absolutely love her dimples...she is so cute!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That is the best pucker I've seen anyone make. She's so cute! Glad you got that moment captured.

Jen said...

She is so cute !!

Andy said...

She is darling. And I totally see some of her big brother in her eyes.

AliandT said...

What a cutie I love her cute blonde hair

Anonymous said...

wow- two posts in one week- good job TeNeale! and as for Miss C... she is so stinking cute! call me we need to plan a play day...