She is just so darling! We need to play soon! I can't find your number anywhere so give me a call! R want to play with the kids so badly she asks me at least once a week for me to call you!
Hey...I stumbled onto your blog...Love the pictures you take! Do you take them for anyone or just friends and family? I'm looking to get some done so let me know. BTW your kiddos are darling! Haylie Gerber Worthen rbhaworthen@yahoo.com
8 comments:
such cute pictures. i want you to take our pics before the weather gets bad.
those turned out really cute!!!
Wow. She's getting so grown up! And she's so adorable!!!
She is just so darling! We need to play soon! I can't find your number anywhere so give me a call! R want to play with the kids so badly she asks me at least once a week for me to call you!
Hey...I stumbled onto your blog...Love the pictures you take! Do you take them for anyone or just friends and family? I'm looking to get some done so let me know. BTW your kiddos are darling!
Haylie Gerber Worthen
rbhaworthen@yahoo.com
Teneale, your kids have gotten so big. Your little one is darling! What great pictures. Hope you guys are doing well.
Your kids are so bug. I love the pictures, especially the red flower in her hair.
So cute!
Post a Comment