It is time that little sis make the big step to a big girl bed...So far the transition has NOT been a smooth one. She loves her big girl bed she just hates to sleep in it. The first few nights she got out of bed a hundred times. Each time she would get out we would put her back in the bed and before we could get our feet out the door she was out of bed again. It was midnight before she finally fell asleep that first night in her new bed. Each night things seem to be getting a little better but I still feel like I want to pull my hair out. Two nights ago I thought she was doing really well because after putting her back in her bed 5 times I didn't see her for a while. When I went to check on her she and big bro. had put their pillows and blankets in the hall and had fallen asleep there. Someone suggested putting a baby gate at the door of her room so if she gets out of bed she can't get out of the room...I think this is a great idea! Here are a few pictures of the new bed she loves but hates to sleep in...




we have 3 bedrooms in our new home but big bro. and little sis insisted on sharing a room
2 comments:
teneale these are sooooo cute!!! me favs are #1 and #2.
Yeah she finally got her big girl bed!!! BTW no fair that your pictures are soo good!
Post a Comment