Here is a little peek at my new little niece. She is just 1week old and is so cute! My kids adore her--it is so fun to see their faces light up when they hold her.
WOw Teneale... I really hope Ican get another baby becaue Iwant you to take some picuters, they are amazing! You really do a great job! The babe is darlng too!
Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures, I can't believe her eyes are open so much! They look amazing, you are so talented! Loved the bear cub story, you're #1 Mom of the Year waiting for 1 1/2 hours!
Soooo cute, you did an amazing job with the pics too! Someday you'll have to take some pics of our next baby (if I can talk myself into getting preg. again.) Love the bear cub story, I'm sure your kids thought that was awesome! Anabell misses them!
Your are an amazing photographer! I love all your pics. I can't wait to have you do our family pictures ...If you are up to it. How do I make an appt? :)
You are amazing! You really need to start your own business. I would come to you any day. I'm hoping I can talk you into taking some family pics of us when it's warm, and for sure the next time I have a baby. I'll even pay you. :) BTW, today was really fun, good job!
So cute, beautiful pics!! SHe is adorable! Are you taking all these pics? I am so impressed!!! Can I pay you to take my kids pictures??? You do such a good job. Cute craft, I loved it.
Wow! You are so talented. That baby is darling. I love the hat. You are such a good mom to wait in line that long. Those pictures of them smiling were priceless. We missed you guys the other night at Jay's birthday party. We will have to go again soon.
8 comments:
She is beautiful- congratulations "M: and "S".
WOw Teneale... I really hope Ican get another baby becaue Iwant you to take some picuters, they are amazing! You really do a great job! The babe is darlng too!
Beautiful baby and beautiful pictures, I can't believe her eyes are open so much! They look amazing, you are so talented! Loved the bear cub story, you're #1 Mom of the Year waiting for 1 1/2 hours!
Soooo cute, you did an amazing job with the pics too! Someday you'll have to take some pics of our next baby (if I can talk myself into getting preg. again.) Love the bear cub story, I'm sure your kids thought that was awesome! Anabell misses them!
Your are an amazing photographer! I love all your pics. I can't wait to have you do our family pictures ...If you are up to it. How do I make an appt? :)
You are amazing! You really need to start your own business. I would come to you any day. I'm hoping I can talk you into taking some family pics of us when it's warm, and for sure the next time I have a baby. I'll even pay you. :) BTW, today was really fun, good job!
So cute, beautiful pics!! SHe is adorable! Are you taking all these pics? I am so impressed!!! Can I pay you to take my kids pictures??? You do such a good job. Cute craft, I loved it.
Wow! You are so talented. That baby is darling. I love the hat. You are such a good mom to wait in line that long. Those pictures of them smiling were priceless. We missed you guys the other night at Jay's birthday party. We will have to go again soon.
Post a Comment