Tuesday, June 24, 2008

BABY SIS...
Here are a few more of baby sis...she is so much fun. She has had her days and nights mixed up a bit but now she seems to be on the right schedule which makes life for everyone a bit easier. Newborns are so much fun. I love to just hold her and listen to all of her little grunts...I love to watch her little movements...I love when I pick her up her little legs are tucked in close to her little bottom...she is already changing so fast (which makes me a little sad) I am just trying to enjoy every little moment because this stage goes by soooo fast...



her facial expression is a little goofy but I love that you can see her dimplesI love this one...tight, curled up arms

9 comments:

Lisa said...

She is absolutely beautiful, you have some cute kids! I love the green rug too...

Anonymous said...

She is so cute! I have a little something for her so I need to try to get up this week... I will call you!

Kel said...

Those are darling pics I love the hat! She is so cute and she just looks like your others, it was meant to be!

Anonymous said...

these are awesome teneale! and u got one of her asleep... i'm impressed! i was beginning to wonder if she ever closed her eyes:-)

Natalie said...

Those are so cute... I love her!! You do such a good job..

Jen said...

She is way cute...your pictures are always so cute..some day we will have another baby in our family !!!!

Tonya said...

she is honestly such a pretty baby! Looking at those made me want a baby girl so bad. I hope I get one someday. Congratulations!

Tara said...

LOVE them! She is adorable but the pictures make her look even more precious! Glad you are capturing this stage since they do change SO fast!

The Brockbanks said...

We are the worst friend ever! Does it help that I think about you everyday? I am so sorry we have not been up to see you. You live so far away :) I know it is not a good excuse but we have been out of town for forever. We are coming up this week. She has already grown out of her present so I have to get another. Looking forward to seeing you soon! She is absolutely beautiful. I am so excited for you!