Wednesday, June 18, 2008

SHE'S HERE...
here are just a few quick pics of baby sis...all went well with the labor and delivery...she is healthy and so much fun to have in our family...big bro. and little sis love her to pieces...more pics to come later (right now she is sleeping so I too need to get some rest)...


10 comments:

Andy said...

Your babies are definately my good luck charms. She is BEAUTIFUL! Those little squishy cheeks, and all that hair. Wish I was there to kiss her. We miss you so much.

Andy said...

P.S.- I do hope new little sis gets to wear that ity bitty hand knit poncho of her sisters. It's probably my all time favorite piece of baby clothing ever. (And I've seen a LOT of little girl clothing.)

Marni said...

GORGEOUS! Name? Vital Stats! :) Congratulations - can't wait to see ALL of you in a few weeks!

Anonymous said...

Yay, Congratulations!!! She is so beautiful, and big bro and sis look so happy. I hope you are feeling well.

Anonymous said...

She definitely looks like she belongs! I can't wait to hold her- I will give you a call...

Kel said...

Oh she is so cute. She looks a lot like Laney I think! I have been checking your blog to see if you ad ay pictures so i"m glad! Maybe we can come see her this weekend I will give you a call. Congrats!

DianeM said...

She's adorable! I'm with Marni...what's her name!! We hope you guys are doing well.

Unknown said...

ahh.... sweet little one! Rosalind is dying to come see her and ready to play with the kiddos again. Let me know when you are ready for visitors!
She is so adorable!

Harmony said...

She is so darling. I am glad everything went well, you'll have to send an e-mail and tell us what you named her and all her info so we can pass on to RS. I hope all is well. COngratulations!

Tara said...

I'm so excited to see her!! She is a mix between big bro and lil sis I think! Hopefully we can come see you this weekend sometime, I'll give you a call...Get your rest, send your kids down to our house for a couple of hours, we'd love to have them!