Friday, October 10, 2008

My girls...
I bought the girls matching outfits a few days ago and when I showed little sis she was so excited to have the same outfit as her baby sister. Little sis grinned from ear to ear when I put their matching outfits on. Since that day she has wanted to match what her baby sister is wearing everyday (which hasn't happened and which has caused some drama in our home) . I guess I am going to have to buy more matching outfits. It is so fun getting to dress two girls...

8 comments:

Lisa said...

I love the matching outfits, they look so cute together. My girls still let me match them once in a while, but I know I won't be able to do it forever.

SKH said...

They are adorable! I love the flowers in their hair and the colors, perfect for fall. I hope my girls will always want to dress alike. I love to dress them the same when we travel so I only and looking for 1 outfit, but two kids.

Tara said...

How cute are those sisters?!? I love the outfits too, I can't believe how much baby sis is changing! Good luck with not going broke dressing two girls- I feel that way with just one!! So many cute things to wear:)

Anonymous said...

Baby sis is getting so big and has changed so much ... and I just seen her a couple weeks ago. They are going to be great friends, theirs nothing better then a sister.

Nicole said...

They are so cute!Girls are so much fun to dress up! I Love having my girls.

Nicole said...

They are so cute!Girls are so much fun to dress up! I Love having my girls.

Andy said...

LOVE those matchy little leggings! All I have been able to think about is matching little girls lately. YAY!

Amanda said...

Love the pic and matching outfits. They get me sooo excited to have 2 little girls of my own, they're too adorable!