Thursday, February 7, 2008

It's a.......GIRL!!!!


I had my 20 week ultrasound last week and found out we are having a girl. We were all a little shocked. I thought for sure that it was a boy. It may be becasue I grew up with only brothers so I just assumed I would have lots of boys...Or it may be because my due date is the same as big bro's so I thought it must be a boy. Big bro. was really hoping for a boy but when he found out it was a girl he said "that's okay mom, I guess I'll just have to be the big brother to two sisters." Little sis of course wanted it to be a "gwirl" and after the ultrasound she told me she wanted her new baby sister "right now." We are all so excited. I am so happy that little sis will have a sister (it is something I always wanted). So I guess it is time to start thinking pink!

7 comments:

Andy said...

A girl. A girl! How exciting!

DianeM said...

Congratulations, that is so exciting! Watching my girls play together is one of my favorite things ever. You will love it.

Anonymous said...

Hurray! We have girl power at our house too . . .

Marni said...

Congratulations! Hmmm...always wondered if there was something in the water out there in Utah! :) So excited for you!

Kel said...

Yipee, i'm so excited for you guys! She will be her before you know it!

Daina Bitters said...

TeNeale,
That is great! I'm excited for you! By the way, how do you keep your kids looking so picture perfect! Mine look like they've been through the ringer all the time! I can't wait to hear what names you're thinking of for #3.

Lisa said...

Yay, I'm so excited for you. Little sis and her new baby sister are going to have so much fun together.