Saturday, February 16, 2008

My little girl...
We celebrated little sis's birthday a few weeks ago and I have been so excited to take some pictures of her. Because it has been so cold and so snowy lately a good friend of mine let me use her studio to take some pics. Thanks so much Raquel! I love the way these turned out... but it makes me realize she is growing up...she's not so little anymore...



3 comments:

Raquel said...

they look great! I am glad you could come and take these. I am still SO sick. LOL No church for me today!

Tara said...

I absolutely ADORE these pictures, you have a fantastic eye for photography! I'll hire you to take some pix of my kids when you have some time, I love all the photos you've posted so far!

The Brockbanks said...

I had no idea you had such a talent! These are so cute. She is absolutely adorable! I cannot believe how big she is. Good thing you are having another baby girl. I miss you guys. We need to get together soon.