Saturday, February 23, 2008

OUCH...
Lately Big bro. and little sis. have been jumping on my bed. Becasue this is not the safest activity, a few night ago we told them that we had a new rule in our home which was no jumping on beds. Well, because kids will be kids, once again they were jumping on my bed tonight. I told them they needed to stop jumping and get off of my bed...of course they did not listen so I told them once again to stop jumping...no sooner did I finish my sentence than did big bro. go flying off my bed...unfortunately the drawer to my night stand was left open and he hit his head right on the corner of the drawer. He was not a happy camper. Luckily "R" could stitch him up (9 stitches to be exact) so we didn't have to spend all night at an ER. Big bro. was pretty brave but he did shed a few tears as the numbing medication was being injected. I just hope big bro. (and little sis) learned a thing or two about the importance of being obedient.


7 comments:

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! i think that's a great rule:-) nice work R!! oh, and can i make that spring craft? i love it!

Raquel said...

OOOOOUUUUUCH! This is the part of motherhood I DO NOT like. I hate blood. Poor guy.

Anonymous said...

dang it Trace! Hope you get feeling better soon- Jim always tells Riggin . . . Chicks dig scars so atleast you can impress the girls now!

Lisa said...

Oh No! Poor guy, I bet he was tough about it though. On the bright side, I love your spring letters, very cute.

acte gratuit said...

Good stiching R! It's good to know years of school and residency pays off!

:)

Congrats on the GIRL!!!
Can't wait to see the little cutie-pie!

Emily said...

I finally found your blog! I love it! The pictures are great!

The Brockbanks said...

That looks like it hurts! Lucky you have your husband to save the day. That is so nice not to have to go to the emergency room. Does he make house calls? Those Spring crafts are darling. You are so creative.