SPRING...
For some crazy reason I signed up in R.S. to be in charge of a craft night. This is crazy because I am not a crafty person at all! I have been thinking for a few weeks now of an easy craft and this is what I came up with (with the help of my good friend "M")
Because I am tired of winter and anxiously awaiting spring I thought I would add a dash of color to my decor...it make me feel good just looking at those bright spring colors. Now the weather just needs to cooperate! Thanks "M" for coming over today to help me with this. Your the greatest!
3 comments:
They turned out way cute- GOOD JOB!
SO CUTE! I want a set! Or just for it to actually be Spring!
Hey!! I'll bring you over some money asap. Those are SO cute! You did a really good job on them. What Thursday is it again? And do I need to bring my own paint? Your blog is still so cute by the way
Post a Comment